Contemporary Tamarack Getaway: ocean & lagoon views!
Size –4 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half) 4 Baths (3 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 5-8
THINGS TO LOVE
- Beautiful ocean and lagoon views from every balcony
- Short, leisurely stroll to Tamarack Beach with crosswalk
- A beautiful scenic mile walk to Carlsbad Village
- Stunning, clean, and modern interior
- Hot tub with a view
- Work-friendly internet and Wi-Fi
- We will text you on your arrival date if your property is ready early
THINGS TO KNOW
- Must be respectful of the neighbors and follow our strict quiet hours
- No hot tub use after 10:00PM and all conversations must be brought inside by 11:00PM
- Three stories with stairs and different lookouts
- Dogs can not be left home alone if they will bark and disturb our neighbors
- Please buy travel insurance if your plans may change within 30 days of arrival
- Brenda is an engineer and mother of four
- Our small team lives nearby in Solana Beach, Encinitas, and Carlsbad
- Our team REALLY cares with more than 4000 5-star reviews across all platforms
- Find us at BeachHausRentals (dot you-know-what) and save
THE DEEP DIVE
All BeachHauses are engineered for simple, easy living. All BeachHauses feature self check-in and check-out. They're stocked with beach toys, beach towels, bath towels, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, olive oil, and cooking-ready kitchens.
A footpath spills off your lagoon-side deck. Walk four minutes, and Tamarack beach awaits. Funky downtown Carlsbad lies less than a mile from your door, and a 5-star restaurant sits two blocks away. Come home to piles of patios: four decks spread across three floors, with two fire pits and expansive ocean and lagoon views from each. All of these special spaces are calling for you and a glass of wine, your favorite beer or a Nepresso after dinner drink.
Once inside, the house features clean lines, glass doors, and beautiful light up and down its three stories. It’s modern, but not fussy. And it’s waiting for you: your freestanding getaway, tucked away in a friendly and quiet cul de sac. Please note if you are bringing your furry friend, it is critical that the dog is not left home to bark. Thank you for keeping the peace in the neighborhood.
Easy-going eclectic neighborhood near Carlsbad
- Pop in for a quick volleyball game at Tamarack beach!
- Grab a delicious coffee from Sleeping Tiger and walk the lagoon trails
- Rent a boat, jet ski, and more for the day at California Watersports
Feel at home in our beloved North County
- We can recommend local photographers and full-sized crib rental
- Hiking, parks, and beaches galore
- Del Mar racetrack and fairgrounds nearby
- Discounts at local YogaSix studio
- Disneyland, San Diego Zoo, Legoland, and SeaWorld all around an hour away
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half)
4 Baths (3 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number