1930s Cozy Retro Cottage, treehouse, firepit, pets
Size –2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 3-6
1930s Cozy Retro Cottage, outdoor space, treehouse, fire pit and pet-friendly.
Please consider third party travel insurance if you may want to cancel or reschedule within 30 days of arrival.
Fire up the BBQ and grill a fresh dinner, eat outside and then relax around the firepit while the kids play in the treehouse. The Cozy Retro Cottage is perfectly suited for guests looking for a retro-feel stay that aren't extremely tall (some ceilings are just 6 feet high is some areas) and want a cozy stay as our spot is beautifully decorated but it is "cozy" at just 600 square feet. We are just a block from the vibrant coastal Leucadia 101 corridor. Although the beach is super close as a crow flies, the walk there is suited best for older kids, teens and adults. The .5 mile walk to Grandview and Beacons requires walking along the iconic coastal highway 101 and there aren't sidewalks so if you have little ones, it is best to drive.
I understand I am not renting the entire property, just the cottage and the main house may have guests (with a possible pet) which is separate but on the same property as the Cozy Retro Cottage. The driveway is split/shared with the main house with the cottage having 2 tandem parking spots closest to the house. PLEASE NOTE: The driveway parking is tight and large cars/trucks/SUVs will be extremely challenging to park.
All BeachHauses are engineered for simple, easy living
* Well stocked with beach toys, beach towels, bath towels, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, olive oil, cooking-ready kitchens and of course: wine glasses
* No contact check in and check out , so you can come and go as you please
Feel at home in our beloved North County
* We can recommend babysitters, photographers, acupuncture, whimsical-fantastic birthday cake chefs, and surf lessons for kids and adults alike.
* Discounts at local YogaSix studio
* Leucadia shops and restaurants just down the street
* Hiking, parks, and beaches galore
* Del Mar racetrack and fairgrounds nearby
* Brenda is an engineer by degree and a mother of four
* Our team radiates passion, creativity, and enthusiasm for both learning and hospitality
* BeachHaus is a hyper-local operation, based just down the street in Solana Beach
* We’ve lived in the area since the early 1990’s, and know you'll find beauty and joy here
* Find us at BeachHausRentals (dot you know what) and save :)
Compared to its neighboring towns, Leucadia (par of Encintias) is especially fun and funky. Cute eateries and old-school surf shops make the town especially fun to explore. The Self Realization Fellowship Temple is a local landmark, and the beaches themselves are especially beautiful.
The cottage has excellent freeway access, so getting here is a dream. Lyfts and Ubers coverage is strong, or you’ll find that it’s a perfect place to walk around. Sidewalks abound and drivers are both courteous and aware of pedestrians. We are just a block from the vibrant coastal Leucadia 101 corridor, and 0.5 miles from Grandview and Beacons beaches. Both are no-frills surf escapes with a distinctly local feel, great sand mixed with rocks, and fantastic waves. If you choose to drive, South Ponto Beach is another option and is just 1.5 miles away to the north. With public restrooms plenty of parking and white sandy beaches, it's a perfect spot for a family outing! If you head south and want a full-service beach, Moonlight is 2 miles away and it’s a mecca beach bonzanza. It has volleyball courts, playground, concession stand, the works.
Other Things to Note:
PLEASE NOTE: The driveway parking is tight and large cars/trucks/SUVs will be extremely challenging to park.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number