Incredible Endless Summer Retreat
Size –7 Bedrooms • 5 Bathrooms 5 Baths • Sleeps 15
Endless Summer Retreat: our best house yet, perfect for your "whole" family, simply be together.
Please consider third party travel insurance if you may want to cancel or reschedule within 30 days of arrival.
You’ve got a big group, so we’ve got you. Different interests or sleeping habits or chaos thresholds? No problem: we’ve got a tucked away studio, big common areas, independent cooking for independent food needs and schedules. Sometimes we rent this out as four stand-alone units, but it’s here for you if you need it: 7 bedrooms, 5 full baths, all the connectivity but also space that you could wish for. So stroll the 10 minutes to the beach and come back to a space where three kids are playing in one space, you’re sipping a beer in another, and a couple’s relaxing in the third. This one-of-a-kind layout, this great indoor/outdoor space? These colorful-fly-always-fun-never-fussy finishes and bright’n’breezy art pieces? You’ve got nothing to worry about. You’re here.
All BeachHauses are engineered for simple, easy living
* Well stocked with beach toys, beach towels, bath towels, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, olive oil, cooking-ready kitchens and of course: wine glasses
* No contact check in and check out , so you can come and go as you please
Feel at home in our beloved North County
* We can recommend babysitters, photographers, acupuncture, whimsical-fantastic birthday cake chefs, and surf lessons for kids and adults alike.
* Discounts at local YogaSix studio
* Swanky shopping nearby in the Cedros Design District
* Hiking, parks, and beaches galore
* Del Mar racetrack and fairgrounds nearby
* Brenda is an engineer by degree and a mother of four
* Our team radiates passion, creativity, and enthusiasm for both learning and hospitality
* BeachHaus is a hyper-local operation, based just down the street in Solana Beach
* We’ve lived in the area since the early 1990’s, and know you'll find beauty and joy here
* Find us at BeachHausRentals (dot you know what) and save :)
You'll have the whole property to yourself! It's a dream.
It’s an easy-going residential neighborhood. You’re on the closest street to the ocean, with no through traffic and great beach access. It’s a quiet area: the ultimate in coastal tranquility, but with great access to downtown and beaches. You’re just three blocks from downtown Encinitas. Compared to its neighbor towns to the South, Encinitas is especially fun and funky. Seaside Market is a dream of a grocery store, and lines of cute eateries and old-school surf shops make the town especially fun to explore. The Self Realization Fellowship Temple is a local landmark, there’s a public meditation garden, and the beaches themselves are especially beautiful.
The house has excellent freeway access, so getting here is a dream. Lyfts and Ubers coverage is strong, or you’ll find that it’s a perfect place to walk around. Sidewalks abound and drivers are both courteous and aware of pedestrians. Come out of the house and it’s a ten-minute walk to beaches in either direction. Walk a quarter mile to the left (South!) to get to Swamis. It’s a no-frills surf escape with a distinctly local feel, great sand, and fantastic waves. Or take a right out of the house (head North!) to stroll down the dirt path and over to Moonlight Beach. This is the full service mecca, a beach bonanza: volleyball courts, playground, concession stand, the works. If you just want to see the ocean, a 1-minute walk brings you to the ocean bluff lookout at H Street.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number