Mid-Century Coastal Gem: Ocean, Pool, & Custom Art!
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 4-5
Mid-Century Coastal Gem full of custom art, outdoor spaces and views!
Please consider third party travel insurance if you may want to cancel or reschedule within 30 days of arrival.
What's it going to be? Beach, tennis, pool, shopping, eating or relaxing watching while watching the sunrise and/or sunset from your outdoor spaces? The beach--it's a quick, walk down the stairs--or the races. Del Mar's famous horse track and fairgrounds are a half mile away, so pick your adventure for the day and come back to this comfy third story condo with wonderful private patios and, open common areas. With BeachHaus, you're home in all the ways you want to be...but far from home's normal stressors. Welcome to North County San Diego. Can't wait to have you with us.
All BeachHauses are engineered for simple, easy living
* Well stocked with beach toys, beach towels, bath towels, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, olive oil, cooking-ready kitchens and of course: wine glasses
* No contact check in and check out , so you can come and go as you please
Feel at home in our beloved North County
* We can recommend babysitters, photographers, acupuncture, whimsical-fantastic birthday cake chefs, and surf lessons for kids and adults alike.
* Discounts at local YogaSix studio
* Swanky shopping nearby in the Cedros Design District
* Hiking, parks, and beaches galore
* Del Mar racetrack and fairgrounds nearby
* Brenda is an engineer by degree and a mother of four
* Our team radiates passion, creativity, and enthusiasm for both learning and hospitality
* BeachHaus is a hyper-local operation, based just down the street in Solana Beach
* We’ve lived in the area since the early 1990’s, and know you'll find beauty and joy here
* Find us at BeachHausRentals (dot you know what) and save :)
You will be the kings of the castle in this top floor condo, and have your own dedicated outdoor areas facing the west from the master bedroom and living room balconies and grill space in the massive front deck. Dedicated covered parking for 2 and fully gated complex.
Located in the Solana Beach and Tennis Club Complex
It’s all enormously walkable, and bike are hugely respected. A main bus line runs one block away on the coast highway and Lyft/Uber are generally at your door within five minutes. If you want to explore the region more broadly, Solana Beach’s train station (just a 1/2 mile away) and I-5 can both take you up to LA in 2 hours or down to central San Diego and the airport in 25 minutes.
Solana Beach, California
|Property Type||Condo on the 3rd floor|
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||