Fabulous Mod Sea Glass: sunsets, deck, large yard
Size –2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 4-5
Encinitas Mod Sea Glass fabulous deck massive yard sunsets galore and pet-friendly.
Please consider the travel insurance if you may want to cancel or reschedule within 30 days of arrival.
Possible Construction Noise: The home next door to the south of this property is being re-built with an estimated completion date of November 2023. We won't have a schedule of what type of work will be performed on a daily basis however typically construction hours are Monday - Friday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. If you are on vacation and want to sleep in, it might not be the best fit. The prices have been adjusted to reflect the possible inconvenience. Our experience with these projects is that some weeks are dormant and quiet and other are not but we have no way of predicting the noise/inconvenience level.
Fire up the BBQ and grill a fresh dinner; the grocery store's 1/10 a mile away. Serve it atop a wood picnic table on the spacious covered porch, all surrounded by greenery and perfectly suited for pets. Later, gather around a stone fire pit under a starry sky or watch a movie in the colorful, wood-floored living room with vaulted ceilings. If you'd like to add a bedroom and bathroom, the Coral Reef Guest Quarters is connected but separate. Otherwise make friends with those guests over the shared laundry room and massive back yard.
All BeachHauses are engineered for simple, easy living
* Well stocked with beach toys, beach towels, bath towels, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, olive oil, cooking-ready kitchens and of course: wine glasses
* No contact check in and check out , so you can come and go as you please
Feel at home in our beloved North County
* We can recommend babysitters, photographers, acupuncture, whimsical-fantastic birthday cake chefs, and surf lessons for kids and adults alike.
* Discounts at local YogaSix studio
* Swanky shopping nearby in the Cedros Design District
* Hiking, parks, and beaches galore
* Del Mar racetrack and fairgrounds nearby
* Brenda is an engineer by degree and a mother of four
* Our team radiates passion, creativity, and enthusiasm for both learning and hospitality
* BeachHaus is a hyper-local operation, based just down the street in Solana Beach
* We’ve lived in the area since the early 1990’s, and know you'll find beauty and joy here
* Find us at BeachHausRentals (dot you know what) and save :)
You'll have the full run of the house and the covered back deck. There is an attached Guest Quarters that shares the back yard grassy area/fire pit. They have there own entrance and small deck area. The washer and dryer are accessible by both units.
The house is in an easy-going residential neighborhood with a grocery store within walking distance. Compared to its neighboring towns, Encinitas is especially fun and funky. Seaside Market is a dream of a grocery store, and lines of cute eateries and old-school surf shops make the town especially fun to explore. The Self Realization Fellowship Temple is a local landmark, and the beaches themselves are especially beautiful.
The house has excellent freeway access, so getting here is a dream. Lyfts and Ubers coverage is strong, or you’ll find that it’s a perfect place to walk around. Sidewalks abound and drivers are both courteous and aware of pedestrians. We are just 3 blocks from the vibrant coastal Encinitas downtown, and 0.5 miles from Swami’s beach. It’s a no-frills surf escape with a distinctly local feel, great sand, and fantastic waves. If you want a full-service beach, Moonlight is 1.5 miles away and it’s a mecca beach bonzanza. It has volleyball courts, playground, concession stand, the works.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number