Ocean 11 view, pool, spa & private beach access
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 2-3
Please consider third party travel insurance if you may want to cancel or reschedule within 30 days of arrival.
Gaze out over the ocean...from your own front porch. You're right on the ocean, nestled in a charming little condo complex. It's a residential neighborhood, but a 5 minute walk to the Cedros Design District and public beaches. You could just stay here, with the private beach for the complex and shared pool. But Torrey Pines state park and Fletcher Cove beckon for dramatic sunsets and fabulous California community vibes, so why wait? Jump out into the beach world and come back to a home to your BeachHaus: always fun, always fresh, never fussy.
Please note the washer/dryer are located in the community laundry room (45 second walk), not in the condo itself.
All BeachHauses are engineered for simple, easy living
* Well stocked with beach toys, beach towels, bath towels, shampoo, conditioner, olive oil, cooking-ready kitchens and of course: wine glasses
* No contact check in and check out , so you can come and go as you please
Feel at home in our beloved North County
* We can recommend babysitters, photographers, acupuncture, whimsical-fantastic birthday cake chefs, and surf lessons for kids and adults alike.
* Discounts at local YogaSix studio
* Swanky shopping nearby in the Cedros Design District
* Hiking, parks, and beaches galore
* Del Mar racetrack and fairgrounds nearby
* Brenda is an engineer by degree and a mother of four
* Our team radiates passion, creativity, and enthusiasm for both learning and hospitality
* BeachHaus is a hyper-local operation, based just down the street in Solana Beach
* We’ve lived in the area since the early 1990’s, and know you'll find beauty and joy here
* Find us at BeachHausRentals (dot you know what) and save :)
In addition to the condo itself, enjoy a dedicated covered parking spot. Shared complex amenities include the hot tub, event room, pool, and perhaps most importantly: laundry just a 45 second walk away. There are some stairs - an 1/2 flight out of the parking area to the walkway and again a full flight down to the front door. There are also stairs to the beach and some around the complex as well.
We call it "the bubble" - our sweet neighborhood WEST of the 101 and bordered by the Pacific Ocean. It is a fabulous neighborhood. Extraordinarily safe, quiet, and with minimal traffic. Solana Beach is a wonderful area: you’re a few minutes’ walk from downtown’s shops, restaurants, and playgrounds. The Cedros Design District has fantastic international furniture, local artists, and galleries. Restaurants, cafes, bars, yoga, and gym options abound. And you’re within an easy drive of North County’s best string of towns, from posh La Jolla and Del Mar to funky Cardiff and Encinitas.
It’s all enormously walkable, and bikes are hugely respected. Lyft/Uber are generally at your door within five minutes. If you want to explore the region more broadly, Solana Beach’s train station and I-5 can both take you up to LA in 2 hours or down to central San Diego and the airport in 25 minutes.
Solana Beach, California
|Property Type||Condo on the 1st floor|
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||