Palm Tree Cove: Private beach access, 4 pools
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 3-5
Please consider travel insurance if you may want to cancel or reschedule within 30 days of arrival.
Settle into this little gated community, then branch out to the Beach Dream world beyond. Bike cruisers, easy walks to beaches, that ephemeral glow of what is--for us--the most beautiful place in the world. Drop into the lagoon, dive into the ocean. Slip into the most charming of cafes and bars and shops. Then come home to your corner unit condo, with its sprightly eclectic furniture and energizing finishes. Sleep tight on our fabulous fresh mattresses while our central AC will keep you cool on those warm summer/fall nights, and start another beautiful BeachHaus day afresh.
All BeachHauses are engineered for simple, easy living
* Well stocked with beach toys, beach towels, bath towels, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, olive oil, cooking-ready kitchens and of course: wine glasses
* No contact check in and check out , so you can come and go as you please
Feel at home in our beloved North County
* We can recommend babysitters, photographers, acupuncture, whimsical-fantastic birthday cake chefs, and surf lessons for kids and adults alike.
* Discounts at local YogaSix studio
* Swanky shopping nearby in the Cedros Design District
* Hiking, parks, and beaches galore
* Del Mar racetrack and fairgrounds nearby
* Brenda is an engineer by degree and a mother of four
* Our team radiates passion, creativity, and enthusiasm for both learning and hospitality
* BeachHaus is a hyper-local operation, based just down the street in Solana Beach
* We’ve lived in the area since the early 1990’s, and know you'll find beauty and joy here
* Find us at BeachHausRentals (dot you know what) and save :)
In addition to the condo itself, enjoy 2 dedicated parking spots, full size laundry in the condo, and all of the beach amenities you need including boogie board, beach chairs, umbrella, and beach toys. Shared complex amenities include 4 pools, hot tubs, tennis courts, (pickle ball court coming soon), private beach access, sundeck, gym, & an ocean view clubhouse. A $100 per guest reservation is required and paid to the condominium complex.
We call it "the bubble" - our sweet neighborhood WEST of the 101 and bordered by the Pacific Ocean. Solana Beach is a wonderful area: you’re a few minutes’ walk from downtown’s shops, restaurants, and playgrounds. The design district has fantastic international furniture, local artists, and galleries. Restaurants, cafes, bars, yoga, and gym options abound. And you’re within an easy drive of North County’s best string of towns, from posh La Jolla and Del Mar to funky Cardiff and Encinitas.
It’s all enormously walkable, and bikes are hugely respected. Lyft/Uber are generally at your door within five minutes. If you want to explore the region more broadly, Solana Beach’s train station and I-5 can both take you up to LA in 2 hours or down to central San Diego and the airport in 25 minutes.
Solana Beach, California
|Property Type||Condo on the 2nd floor|
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||