Stunning Seascape Front Row: Ocean views, Pool & Spa
Size –2 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms 3 Baths • Sleeps 5
Please consider third party travel insurance if you may want to cancel or reschedule within 30 days of arrival.
Views views views...from this front row townhome in Seascape complex in Solana Beach. Floor to ceiling windows provide unobstructed views of the surf, dolphins and magnificent sunsets. Sleep with the windows open listening to the waves. Go out to the beach (private steps are RIGHT outside your front door), to the town, to the lagoon. Long boarders abound, bike cruisers pedal around, and people are friendly. Then come home to the this gem of a hideaway with modern flair: freshly painted walls, big wooden doors, open beam ceilings, a fireplace if you so desire. Slip out onto the porch or fall back into one of the lovely beds. Then wake up, fuel up in the well-appointed kitchen, and do it all again...or start a radically new adventure that day.
This townhouse has no upstairs or downstairs neighbors so you'll have plenty of space and privacy. 2 dedicated covered parking spots and ensuite bathrooms in both bedrooms make this the perfect getaway for 2 couples. Please note the loft is very fun for kids but the stairs do require parental supervision.
Fun fact: Hall of Fame Surfer Joyce Hoffman was the original owner :)
All BeachHauses are engineered for simple, easy living
* Well stocked with beach toys, beach towels, bath towels, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, olive oil, cooking-ready kitchens and of course: wine glasses
* No contact check in and check out , so you can come and go as you please
Feel at home in our beloved North County
* We can recommend babysitters, photographers, acupuncture, whimsical-fantastic birthday cake chefs, and surf lessons for kids and adults alike.
* Discounts at local YogaSix studio
* Swanky shopping nearby in the Cedros Design District
* Hiking, parks, and beaches galore
* Del Mar racetrack and fairgrounds nearby
* Brenda is an engineer by degree and a mother of four
* Our team radiates passion, creativity, and enthusiasm for both learning and hospitality
* BeachHaus is a hyper-local operation, based just down the street in Solana Beach
* We’ve lived in the area since the early 1990’s, and know you'll find beauty and joy here
* Find us at BeachHausRentals (dot you know what) and save :)
Solana Beach, California
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||