Ocean Views at Seaside Cabana
Size –2 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms (2 full, 1 half) 3 Baths (2 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 3-5
Relax & enjoy the incredible ocean views from your Seaside Cabana: work, live, play!
Please consider third party travel insurance if you may want to cancel or reschedule within 30 days of arrival.
Welcome to the Seaside Cabana: You're looking forward to a month enjoying California's golden coast – that’s the rental minimum for this residential area located on the edge of the ocean overlooking one of San Diego County’s finest white sand beaches, Tamarack State Beach. You wake up fresh and stroll across the coast highway to the sand, take a walk or jog along the boardwalk or head to the coffee shops in the village just a 3/4 mile away and then come home to your coastal retreat. From your second floor balcony, the historic California Coast Highway 101 is all that is between you and the sand. Beach hustle and bustle energy abounds during the day and the sound of crashing waves lulls you to sleep at night.
Two dedicated covered parking spots and all the beach essentials are onsite for you. We are also pet friendly (1 dog)!
All BeachHauses are engineered for simple, easy living
• Well stocked with beach toys, beach towels, bath towels, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, olive oil, cooking-ready kitchens and of course: wine glasses
• No contact check in and check out , so you can come and go as you please
Feel at home in our beloved North County
• We can recommend babysitters, photographers, acupuncture, whimsical-fantastic birthday cake chefs, and surf lessons for kids and adults alike.
• Discounts at local YogaSix studio
• Swanky shopping nearby in the Cedros Design District Solana Beach and Carlsbad outlet shopping too
• Hiking, parks, and beaches galore
• Del Mar racetrack and fairgrounds nearby
• Brenda is an engineer by degree and a mother of four
•Our team radiates passion, creativity, and enthusiasm for both learning and hospitality
• BeachHaus is a hyper-local operation, based just down the street in Solana Beach
• We’ve lived in the area since the early 1990’s, and know you'll find beauty and joy here
• Find us at BeachHausRentals (dot you know what) and save :)
It’s all enormously walkable, and bikes are hugely respected. Lyft/Uber are generally at your door within five minutes. If you want to explore the region more broadly, Carlsbad’s train station and I-5 can both take you up to LA in 1.5 hours or down to central San Diego and the airport in 45 minutes.
|Property Type||Condo on the 2nd floor|
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
3 Bathrooms (2 full, 1 half)
3 Baths (2 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||