Relax & Enjoy the ocean views at SeaView Cottage!
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 6-7
Seaview Cottage - Relax & enjoy the ocean views in your charming Del Mar beach cottage on the hill: work, live, play!
Please consider third party travel insurance if you may want to cancel or reschedule within 30 days of arrival.
Welcome to the SeaView Cottage: You're looking forward to a month enjoying California's golden coast – that’s the rental minimum for this residential area located on the hill in Olde Del Mar above L'Auberge overlooking one of San Diego County’s finest white sand beaches. You wake up fresh and stroll down to the coffee shops in the village or to Powerhouse Park on the beach just a 1/2 mile away. Or head north to the charming Cedros Design District in Solana Beach.
Either way, come home to your coastal retreat, our old school charming cottage including updated kitchen and bathrooms, and fresh furnishings that are always fun and never fussy. Experience California Dreaming at its best with our outdoor patio, full size grill, and of course, the backyard deck for never ending amazing views and sunsets. You’ll feel at home here and at the same time, worlds away. Our WiFi is "screamin" fast and with desks in every room you can combine your work/school/play activities with ease. We are pet friendly but the yard is not fenced and we may not be the best fit for toddlers or little ones that may stray to the edges of the yard where the drop off (although cushioned with ice plant) to the neighbors yard is significant.
All BeachHauses are engineered for simple, easy living
* Well stocked with beach toys, beach towels, bath towels, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, olive oil, cooking-ready kitchens and of course: wine glasses
* No contact check in and check out , so you can come and go as you please
* Complimentary toddler and baby items available upon request: high chairs, PackNPlays, booster seats, baby bath tubs, and step stools
Feel at home in our beloved North County
* We can recommend babysitters, photographers, acupuncture, whimsical-fantastic birthday cake chefs, and surf lessons for kids and adults alike.
* Discounts at local YogaSix studio
* Swanky shopping nearby in the Cedros Design District
* Hiking, parks, and beaches galore
* Del Mar racetrack and fairgrounds nearby
* Brenda is an engineer by degree and a mother of four
* Our team radiates passion, creativity, and enthusiasm for both learning and hospitality
* BeachHaus is a hyper-local operation, based just down the street in Solana Beach
* We’ve lived in the area since the early 1990’s, and know you'll find beauty and joy here
* Find us at BeachHausRentals (dot you know what) and save :)
The yard is not fenced. Children should not be left unattended in the yard.
We call it "the bubble" - our sweet neighborhood just up the hill from the 101 (Camino Del Mar) and you’re a few minutes’ walk from downtown’s shops, restaurants, and playgrounds. The Cedros Design District just north in Solana Beach has fantastic international furniture, local artists, and galleries. Restaurants, cafes, bars, yoga, and gym options abound. And you’re within an easy drive of North County’s best string of towns, from posh La Jolla to funky Cardiff and Encinitas and up to Carlsbad.
It’s all enormously walkable, and bikes are hugely respected. Lyft/Uber are generally at your door within five minutes. If you want to explore the region more broadly, Solana Beach’s train station and I-5 can both take you up to LA in 2 hours or down to central San Diego and the airport in 25 minutes.
Del Mar, California
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||