Live the Beach Life in a Quaint Shell Cottage
Size –2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 3-4
Live the Beach Life in a Quaint Shell Cottage!
Please consider third party travel insurance if you may want to cancel or reschedule within 30 days of arrival.
See that art? It's local. That day's worth of coffee waiting to get you going? BeachHaus brew. This is our original BeachHaus--loved and updated--so step into our world and stroll out two minutes to the beach. Splash in the water, laze in the sun, come back to a signature outdoor shower. Designed by a surf family for all families: we've lived in this space and loved it, and now spruced it up for you. Do come through! A shared front yard, private side yard, and gorgeous California waves await you.
This is part of a duplex, so the garage with laundry is shared. If you would like to book both duplexes together, they’re listed under “26th St: Joint Beach Bungalows”. Del Mar is your ideal beach town, with swanky shopping walking distance up the hill, parks and beaches galore, and the famous Del Mar racetrack and Fairgrounds just a stone’s throw away.
All BeachHauses are engineered for simple, easy living
• Well stocked with beach toys, beach towels, bath towels, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, olive oil, cooking-ready kitchens and of course: wine glasses
• No contact check in and check out , so you can come and go as you please
Feel at home in our beloved North County
• We can recommend babysitters, photographers, acupuncture, whimsical-fantastic birthday cake chefs, and surf lessons for kids and adults alike.
• Discounts at local YogaSix studio
• Hiking, parks, and beaches galore
• Del Mar racetrack and fairgrounds nearby
• Brenda is an engineer by degree and a mother of four
• Our team radiates passion, creativity, and enthusiasm for both learning and hospitality
• BeachHaus is a hyper-local operation, based just down the street in Solana Beach
• We’ve lived in the area since the early 1990’s, and know you'll find beauty and joy here
• Find us at BeachHausRentals (dot you know what) and save :)
Shared access to garage and laundry as well as common outdoor areas. Each cottage has its own private patio.
The cottage is on a quiet cul-de-sac just steps from the 25th Street Beach which includes a lifeguard tower, bathrooms, and showers. The area is perfect for running, hiking, walking to restaurants, and watching magical sunsets.
It’s all enormously walkable, and bike are hugely respected. A main bus line runs one block away on Camino del Mar, and Lyft/Uber are generally at your door within five minutes. If you want to explore the region more broadly, Solana Beach’s train station is 1.5 miles away, and the nearby I-5 can both take you up to LA in 2 hours or down to central San Diego in 30 minutes.
Del Mar, California
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||