Turtle Retreat - Easy 2 minute walk to the Ocean!
Size –2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 3-4
Please consider third party travel insurance if you may want to cancel or reschedule within 30 days of arrival.
Grab your wine glass or your koozie and your beach cooler: it's all here waiting for you. Then stroll out this charming 1940's beach bungalow--one of a charming duplex duo--and you're at the beach. Some say it's a three minute walk, or with little kids you may clock in at four minutes. But it's an easy flat stroll with a crosswalk that flashes and California drivers who attentively halt when you even think about crossing the road. Enjoy Del Mar's locally famous 25th street beach, which rolls contemplative in the morning and bustles during the day. And then come back to your home away from home: our owners consistently stay here and make little tweaks and improvements, so you know it's truly livable and ready for you.
All BeachHauses are engineered for simple, easy living
* Well stocked with beach toys, beach towels, bath towels, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, olive oil, cooking-ready kitchens and of course: wine glasses
* No contact check in and check out , so you can come and go as you please
Feel at home in our beloved North County
* We can recommend babysitters, photographers, acupuncture, whimsical-fantastic birthday cake chefs, and surf lessons for kids and adults alike.
* Discounts at local YogaSix studio
* Swanky shopping nearby in the Cedros Design District
* Hiking, parks, and beaches galore
* Del Mar racetrack and fairgrounds nearby
* Brenda is an engineer by degree and a mother of four
* Our team radiates passion, creativity, and enthusiasm for both learning and hospitality
* BeachHaus is a hyper-local operation, based just down the street in Solana Beach
* We’ve lived in the area since the early 1990’s, and know you'll find beauty and joy here
* Find us at BeachHausRentals (dot you know what) and save :)
Garage, laundry, and outdoor courtyard is shared with one other unit. Each cottage has its own private patio and yard space.
The area is safe and quiet, and since you’re on a cul-de-sac this street is especially well suited for a relaxing vacation with minimal traffic and noise.. Del Mar is a wonderful area: you’re a few minutes’ walk from downtown’s shops, restaurants, and playgrounds. You’re right next the Del Mar fairgrounds, and the beach of course. Downtown Solana Beach—with its great art district and gym/yoga offerings—is less than a mile north.
It’s all enormously walkable, and bike are hugely respected. A main bus line runs one block away on Camino del Mar, and Lyft/Uber are generally at your door within five minutes. If you want to explore the region more broadly, Solana Beach’s train station is 1.5 miles away, and the nearby I-5 can both take you up to LA in 2 hours or down to central San Diego in 30 minutes.
Del Mar, California
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||