Hidden Sanctuary Main: views, hikes, and peace
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 4-5
Nature retreat with sweeping canyon views and hiking out your door. Pool/spa and decks galore to enjoy the magnificent views.
Please consider third party travel insurance if you may want to cancel or reschedule within 30 days of arrival.
Our brand new Hidden Sanctuary Nature Retreat is off to a great start after 12 months of renovations. Perched atop a quiet bluff overlooking the canyon - you feel like you are in the wilderness. Immaculately decorated mid-century modern house. Owned by Frank Lloyd Wright enthusiasts and furnished as if it was their own.
Stunning natural views make you feel worlds away...when in fact you're within a mile or two of downtown Cardiff, the beach, and the inimitable Seaside Market grocer. Need a bit more space? Ask us about adding the optional downstairs apartment that adds another 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, full kitchen and living room. Please note the downstairs apartment may have guests with a possible pet during your stay.
The pool and spa are private to the main house guests only. A pool heating fee of $75/day is required to heat the pool with a 4 day minimum. Using and heating the spa is complimentary.
All BeachHauses are engineered for simple, easy living
* Well stocked with beach toys, beach towels, bath towels, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, olive oil, cooking-ready kitchens and of course: wine glasses
* No contact check in and check out , so you can come and go as you please
Feel at home in our beloved North County
* We can recommend babysitters, photographers, acupuncture, whimsical-fantastic birthday cake chefs, and surf lessons for kids and adults alike.
* Discounts at local YogaSix studio
* Swanky shopping nearby in the Cedros Design District
* Hiking, parks, and beaches galore
* Del Mar racetrack and fairgrounds nearby
* Brenda is an engineer by degree and a mother of four
* Our team radiates passion, creativity, and enthusiasm for both learning and hospitality
* BeachHaus is a hyper-local operation, based just down the street in Solana Beach
* We’ve lived in the area since the early 1990’s, and know you'll find beauty and joy here
* Find us at BeachHausRentals (dot you know what) and save :)
Other Things to Note:
Please note the downstairs apartment may have guests with a possible pet during your stay.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number