The Dreamy Coastal Modern and Fresh Dreamy Coastal Escape with Ocean View
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 4-5
Dreamy Coastal Escape: corner property, fresh & modern, newly furnished with ocean view!
Please consider third party travel insurance if you may want to cancel or reschedule within 30 days of arrival.
You’re here for a month – that’s the rental minimum for this condo community. So you wake up fresh in our corner unit, stroll down to Torrey Pines State Beach and up to Torrey Pines reserve should you so desire. Or head north to the charming Del Mar downtown. Either way, come home to modern beachy vibes, clean lines and aesthetics, fresh furnishings that are always fun and never fussy. Live your best California life with communal grills, a pool, and tennis courts in the Del Mar Woods condo complex. You’ll feel at home here…or worlds away from home if that’s what you’re going for.
All BeachHauses are engineered for simple, easy living
* Well stocked with beach toys, beach towels, bath towels, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, olive oil, cooking-ready kitchens and of course: wine glasses
* No contact check in and check out , so you can come and go as you please
Feel at home in our beloved North County
* We can recommend babysitters, photographers, acupuncture, whimsical-fantastic birthday cake chefs, and surf lessons for kids and adults alike.
* Discounts at local YogaSix studio
* Swanky shopping nearby in the Cedros Design District
* Hiking, parks, and beaches galore
* Del Mar racetrack and fairgrounds nearby
* Brenda is an engineer by degree and a mother of four
* Our team radiates passion, creativity, and enthusiasm for both learning and hospitality
* BeachHaus is a hyper-local operation, based just down the street in Solana Beach
* We’ve lived in the area since the early 1990’s, and know you'll find beauty and joy here
* Find us at BeachHausRentals (dot you know what) and save :)
In addition to the condo itself, enjoy a dedicated parking spot, full size laundry in the condo, and all of the beach amenities you need including boogie board, beach chairs, umbrella, and beach toys. Shared complex amenities include pool, hot tub, gym, tennis court & clubhouse.
We call it "the bubble" - our sweet neighborhood WEST of the 101 and bordered by the Pacific Ocean. Solana Beach is a wonderful area: you’re a few minutes’ walk from downtown’s shops, restaurants, and playgrounds. The design district has fantastic international furniture, local artists, and galleries. Restaurants, cafes, bars, yoga, and gym options abound. And you’re within an easy drive of North County’s best string of towns, from posh La Jolla and Del Mar to funky Cardiff and Encinitas.
It’s all enormously walkable, and bikes are hugely respected. Lyft/Uber are generally at your door within five minutes. If you want to explore the region more broadly, Solana Beach’s train station and I-5 can both take you up to LA in 2 hours or down to central San Diego and the airport in 25 minutes.
Del Mar, California
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||