Hi-Tech Hideaway: Modern/Magnificent Ocean View!
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 4-6
Refurbished Hi-Tech Hideaway bordering the ocean is simply magnificent, however, please note:
****As of June 2023, work has begun to rebuild the state-owned bluff in front of our property and our neighbor's property to the north. The impact to our guests is noise and a possible increase of sand in the air. This project will continue through the summer months with an estimated completion date of September 2023. The hours of operation are Monday - Friday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. Although the views are not affected from inside the home, the rates have been reduced to reflect the possible inconveniences our guests make experience.****
Please consider third party travel insurance if you may want to cancel or reschedule within 30 days of arrival.
Bathe in the natural sunlight in this amazing open-plan space just above the ocean. The deck offers panoramic Pacific vistas, with retractable doors that allow the indoors to become outdoors and vice versa. Enjoy varied state-of-the-art seating and entertainment options, together with touchscreen appliances. Relax into the two bedrooms, with the option to unleash a living room couch that transforms into a hi-tech bunk bed as well. You're here: on the ocean, and by the tranquil bustle of the Solana Beach town with its shops, cafes, wine bars, breweries, live music, unique shops and very own train station. You won't want to leave.
Two beach accesses in the neighborhood are just a 2-minute walk away with Fletcher Cove Park to the south and Tide Park to the north. Of course all the beach essentials are waiting for you in the garage.
All BeachHauses are engineered for simple, easy living
* Well stocked with beach toys, beach towels, bath towels, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, olive oil, cooking-ready kitchens and of course: wine glasses
* No contact check in and check out , so you can come and go as you please
Feel at home in our beloved North County
* We can recommend babysitters, photographers, acupuncture, whimsical-fantastic birthday cake chefs, and surf lessons for kids and adults alike.
* Discounts at local YogaSix studio
* Swanky shopping nearby in the Cedros Design District
* Hiking, parks, and beaches galore
* Del Mar racetrack and fairgrounds nearby
* Brenda is an engineer by degree and a mother of four
* Our team radiates passion, creativity, and enthusiasm for both learning and hospitality
* BeachHaus is a hyper-local operation, based just down the street in Solana Beach
* We’ve lived in the area since the early 1990’s, and know you'll find beauty and joy here
* Find us at BeachHausRentals (dot you know what) and save :)
You'll have the whole house to yourselves.
Close by in one direction is the famous Tabletops Surf Break, while the full-service Fletcher Cove is in the other. It's a wonderful neighborhood, with parks, shopping, nightlife, and running trails, as well as fun restaurants like Pizza Port and our favorite Naked Cafe.
Solana Beach, California
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||